TOP-LEFT ADS

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Meet The Chaser “Rap Stunner” | @stunnertherapper


Early this week Bellzvibes.com had an exclusive chat interview with one of PH young, versatile and talented act “Rap Stunner“.


Lets roll…..

Introducing himself he said

“Am Elishama Tekena Ogoegbunam known by the stage name Rap Stunner from Okrika, Rivers State.”

How Did You Come About The Name “RAP STUNNER”?

At first i was bearing “Natkheed Aka RapStunner”, then people told me RapStunner is better & looking at it i’m a Rapper, so i felt like let the Name pass the message. How i Got the RapStunner, I was going through the dictionary, saw the word Stunner, then i Added Rap to it Meaning of Stunner:Someone that pulls crowd Meaning of Rap: Rhyme Added to poetry

Who do you look up in the music industry?

Nationwide I look up to Vector tha viper, Ycee, Young 6ix. Outside the shore of Africa, I look up to Famous Dexter, Wiz Khalifa

If given a chance to do a single with a popular act who will it be?

In Nigeria, I’ll go with Vector tha viper

Who do you consider a threat in the Port Harcourt?

Its the other way Round, i think i’m a threat to others

Whats your own view about rap music in Nigerian especially in Port Hatcourt?

As an industry we’re growing.”Port Harcourt City Sabi the thing” we’ve got good Rappers, we just need a platform to showcase ourselves

What should we be expecting from you soonest?

The video of my recent Trap Tune “JEWS” is Dropping Very Soon
I’ve Got alot coming through, Port Harcourt Blood, READ ABOUT THECHASERWAY. Alot of other cool stuffs

When ask to give a shout out, He Said

Big ShoutOut to my TeaM AphroGang, Bellzvibe Tv, my Fans out there, Big ShoutOut to My City Port Harcourt City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Flag Counter
Copyright © 2015. JudgePrinceHub - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog